Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana does not want to

Miley Cyrus: Hannah Montana's farewell, in a recent press conference, the star of 16 years revealed that definitely wants to come off his character in the film and TV series. "I want my fans see me as a singer, " he said.

Enough for me. Although not exhaustive, Miley is suggesting that soon will the final bang to his role as Hannah.

Miley and Hannah are getting worse. After a press conference in London about Hannah Montana: The Movie, the star of 16 years was no longer wants to be seen as a Disney girl, and yes as a singer. In a confirmation of what would be his last performance as an actress, said, "I will not be Hannah Montana forever, and this film is proof of that. I would have liked to play the two roles, but there is a point where they can not. And except when my songs ranked in the top 40 in many countries. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...