I ♥ My Sherpa

No, that's not a typo. I really do luv my SherpaAnd my Sharpie.

I went to the Dallas Museum of Art this weekend, and of course, had to stop by their Museum Store/Gift Shop. I saw a display of what I have wanted for a long time: Sherpa's.


WHAT'S A SHERPA YOU ASK?

Well, take a gorgeous writing pen and take a trusty Sharpie marker, and combine the two and you have a Sherpa. But that's not the best part. You aren't just limited to Sharpie Pens.

You can insert any of these felt-tip pens in the case! There are many to choose from.

A sophisticated Mr. Pin-Stripe

The Pretty in Pink
A gorgeously geeky Circuit Board (which I almost picked)
Or the classic Back in Black (which I did choose!)
Oh, and BEST of ALL. You can CREATE YOUR OWN! (hmmmm....tempting)
So this morning, I opened the box....

And took out the pen. It feels VERY expensive! Cool!

It was easy. Just unscrew the top and drop in the marker.

And there I go. Looks like a Montblanc, but doesn't cost like one. 

SCORE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...