New Things That Caught My Eye

Since I'm a happy homemaker this week in "New Washing-Machine Heaven", I've had time inbetween my 30 loads to shop aimlessly on the web. Here are a few of the most amazing things I saw. I knowingly did not look at prices. It was an "escapism" kind of shopping, not a "reality" kind of shopping.

VNY wrist belt in Python and Agate, from G. Gilbert through Taigan
Jimmy Choo Haze leather knee-high boots available here
Veloute 2 White Linen Gypsy shirt from Style Paris by  Susan Sutherland available here
Nina White silk organza shirt from Style Paris by Susan Sutherland available here
Malene Birger Leopard Print Party Dress from G.Gilbert available here
Ancient Greek Wine Vessel Necklace from Melissa Braniff Designs, from here
Yves Saint Laurent Arty clip earrings available here
Waylande Gregory Dancing Horses Bowl from Elements, available here
ChloĆ© Lily bow leather keyfob from here
Okay, Back to Laundry now. Seriously. I'm not kidding.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...