Jewelry Designer Deborah Vaughn


While in Marburger recently, I came across a jewelry designer that creates the most chic 'western' jewelry I have ever seen. I say 'western' with quotes because what she really makes are sophisticated necklaces, some of them having fresh-water pearls, but with a cowboy kick.


Deborah Vaughn is a jewelry designer from Santa Fe, New Mexico and it is obvious from her pieces that she has the Southwest spirit. She is a beautiful woman herself, and her necklaces are stunning as well. I love how the turquoise one above has collections of vintage rings, beads, pendants all on one sterling silver chain.

This Native American Sterling Silver pendant looks so modern paired with a simple black tubular band. 

This jaguar looks very Cartier but because it's done in sterling silver instead, it is more unique to me. I haven't seen one like this before, and on the multi-strand pearls, it can be casual or dressy.

This cast dragonfly rests perfectly perched to the side, with the little droplets of fresh-water pearls hanging down from it's mouth.

And to me, the pièce de résistance is the large opal with gold accents. Maybe it's because I love opals, but this piece is just so gorgeous in it's stark contrast of colours, both the white of the pearls and the aqua of the opal being so luminescent. For more information on Deborah, you can visit her website here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...