What a Pair!

Jeffers

When I ran across this bathroom designed by Jay Jeffers in House Beautiful awhile back, (and also seen on almost every blog) I immediately was mesmerized by it. Where do I start... the tile work, the mirrors, the sinks.... it is symmetry and balance and simplicity at it's finest. So when I walked into my mom & dad's guest bath awhile back, it hit me. It reminds me so much of the bath above by Jeffers. Different styles of course, but same idea...

Mom's

Both have interesting tile work, a pair of open sinks, wall sconces, a pair of cool mirrors, polished nickel hardware.... they just work on so many levels. I like how my mom decided to store her guest towels though... in an antique chinese wooden bucket, below and in between the two sinks. I also like how she laid out the two bath-mats - vertically- for your wet feet. Good job mom!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...