Statement Doors

image: doors and fixtures
I can't imagine unlocking this kind of door every day. Can you imagine what lies beyond them? Especially the ones with the gold - it's like jewelry. With a handle.


above two images: Rene Steiner

image: here
WHOOPS! HOW DID HE GET IN HERE?  ..... OKAY, OKAY.... I WAS JUST TRYING TO SEE IF YOU WERE STILL READING. YOU CAN ADJUST YOUR BURNING CORNEAS NOW....

image: martin black

AHHHH, MUCH BETTER, YES?
dailymail.co.uk

OUCH! I DID IT AGAIN! OKAY, ENOUGH. I PROMISE! (ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE PRETTY FUN TO MAKE AN ENTRANCE LIKE THIS, WOULDN'T IT? I CAN IMAGINE I'D TRIP OR SOMETHING AND BREAK THE HINGE OFF THE DOOR AS I WAS GOING DOWN... 
image: elsbro
image: chloe atkins
THE BEST FOR LAST. THESE DOORS IN ITALY ARE IN-CREDDDDD-IBLE......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...