Stopped Me in My TRACKS....


I was cruising Bond & Bowery just now, and saw these Murano Barbini Lamps shown with Ostrich feathers and my jaw instantly dropped a bit. I immediately took a screen shot of it, and made it my new desktop wallpaper. If I can't have a bit of hollywood glamor like this in my own home, I am going to look at it on my computer! These are so Auntie Mame... and so Kellie. Well, so "Kellie in another life". A glamorous, eccentric, Mame Dennis life. Can't you imagine these lamps in one of her "hollywood regency gone wild" stages/sets? 

Auntie Mame:  Run along to Ito and tell him to bring me a light breakfast- black coffee and a side car. Oh, oh. And a cold towel for your Auntie Vera.
Patric Dennis:  Is she in the guest room again?
Auntie Mame:  Since Sunday, dear. Now run along to Ito and hurry my tray, darling. Your Auntie needs fuel.

Dwight Babcock:  For nine years, Mame Dennis Burnside, I have done everything in my power to protect this boy from your idiotic, cockeyed, nincompoopery.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...