Epicurism

I've been gaining weight lately just reading yummy posts on the yummiest blogs.... 

One of my favorite posts I've read lately is called A Sweet History from Privet & Holly. I LOVE local folklore and history and Suzanne showed us just that from a local restaurant, AND THEN she shared a recipe from that restaurant AND she has the most delicious photographs that she took of she & her mom making a sweet Blueberry Tart....


And then there was another restaurant adventure that made me drool, this time from Everton Terrace. Instead of desert,  Everton Terrace shared with us the meals she and her family had at the St. Francis and OH.MY.GOSH. I know I've grown up when the dish that got me most excited was the plate of Fresh Vegetables.... And like Privet & Holly's images, Everton Terrace's own snapshots of their meals were AMAZING. These two girls might have a future in food photography if they're not careful!



So, because I am not the cook, or the restaurant goer of late, I give you my humble ode to yumminess.... Just some stuff that I like...cheese and jam and french bread....yummm! But If I had that to go with steamed farm vegetables and a blueberry tart, THAT would be perfection!

collage by cashon & co: click image to enlarge
From Top to Bottom:
Leaf tray by Buccellati; Cow's Milk Cheeses: 1. Carmody Reserve by Bellwether Farms 2. Hooligan Cheese by Cato Corner Farm 3. Grayson from Meadow Creek Dairy in Virginia 4. Red Hawk by Cowgirl Creamery 5. Apple Mostarda by zingermans.com; Hollywood Regency styled house in Beverly Hills, called the Virtue House built on 1960 by architect James Dolena; Grey Goose Le Ctiron Vodka. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...