My Idea of Green

If I am going to celebrate nature, I am going to do it like Marilyn above: In style. *insert your own laugh here. 

Okay, but really. I have found some really beautiful and cool things that are not truly "green" maybe by recycled standards, but they definitely celebrate nature and all it's beauty. Here are some of my favourite examples. Examples of glamorous, earthy, pieces....

Coasters from Anthropologie

The Shroom Cuff by NAGA Jewelry from Vivre

Grant Dawson "mangrove" serving set from Neiman Marcus

(image: source unknown)

I snapped this picture from a local neighborhood boutique Merge last fall. The necklace is stunning, but essentially it's just rocks! (well, okay, minerals...) So cool!

Vera Wang gold beaded leaf necklace with silk tie, Fall 2009

Assortment of rings from InStyle April 2010
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...