IN MEMORY OF OUR COUNTRY'S HEROES...

♪ Our Heroes Have Not Always been Cowboys ♫


I KNOW that even Willie Nelson would agree with me that Our Heroes have been the men & women in the Armed Forces. Now, more than ever, we must honour these brave persons. 


For me, this day is to honor (and in memory of) my Father-in-law who proudly served in WWII and the Korean War, and my Great Uncle Ned who served in WWII as well.

Also, this day is for honoring my friend Nicole's father who proudly served in WWII and who is still close buddies with his squadron, and my friend D'Ann's father who served in Vietnam and the Gulf War of the 1990's...


And speaking personally, this day is a day for me remember the innocent victims - alive and passed- from these wars. I honor them as well on this day as I have family members who are passed AND still alive that were victims of war that and will forever carry those memories.


THESE SOLDIERS WORK HARD AND SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO GIVE US OUR FREEDOM.  God Bless them All!

A snapshot I took from our own local parade, just a few steps from my front door
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...