I Picked This Bouquet JUST for YOU...


Here's Some Flowers for all my Blogging Friends... 

To tell you how much I miss you and I am sorry I have been absent from visiting ya'll.... I have been swamped and when this week is over, I am going to do nothing but relax and catch up with you guys because I miss my blog time and blog friends dearly!! Thank you for all the support and kind words you have thrown my way lately, it means a lot to me. XOXO....

In the meantime, please accept this bouquet of flowers from MOI♥

Oh how I wish I had a bouquet like this at home! I am a fan of brooches, call me old fashioned, but I find them unique little pieces of wearable art. This one above is a French, c1950's brooch made of Coral, Diamonds and 18k gold. (From: Primavera Gallery on 1st Dibs)

Another gorgeous Coral brooch, c.1960's, but with Emeralds and diamonds too. Look at the carving on each petal! Of course it's David Webb, so what else do you expect? (From: Hollis Reh & Shariff on 1st Dibs)

Maybe coral's not your thing, and the Thistle plant is. I could make myself like Thistle if it was made by Buccellati! This c.1960's Italian Buccellati brooch has such texture and movement it almost looks like the leaves are real. And The detail in the "blooms" is amazing. (From: Camilla Dietz Bergeron Ltd. on 1st Dibs)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...