Bamboo Old & New

(image: cashon & co)

I remember a few years back my mom said she was looking for a small bamboo shelving unit, preferably vintage or antique, to put in a bathroom at her house. She said she needed more storage for linens and such for guests. When she told me to be on the look-out for one, and one at a decent price, I knew exactly what she wanted and knew exactly where to go. I had seen one previously that I thought would be perfect for her at a local antique warehouse called Found And yes, it was exactly what she was looking for. Here it is above.

I think she had a great idea to have some exposed shelving in this bathroom. The towels look nice out in the open, and having "non-bathroom" furniture in a bathroom is ALWAYS a good look in my opinion. If this appeals to you,  I posted three options below in three different price points. My advice is to always scour the antique malls and warehouses and consignment stores, as that is where a lot of the bargains exist. But you can always find some great deals on-line too!

Bamboo & Rattan shelves with tortoise stain, available here for $695 from Gumps

Antique English bamboo shelves, $316 from here

New bamboo shelves, available here for only $100
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...