HOLLYWOOD'S FAMOUS... WHEN THEY WERE BABIES

MOVIE STAR: 'K'
Hollywood's Most Beautiful Stars are known to us all, and I'm not talking about the current ones who are famous for nothing. I'm talking about OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR and the actors & actresses who coined the phrase "movie star". 

We have seen their photos a million times, but what I thought was interesting was, we have never really seen many images of them when they were young. So I found my favourite ones and thought it'd be fun to see if you can guess who they are by their baby picture. We'll start easy.

(I dedicate this post to my star friend Angie, who is the biggest movie buff and lover of old films that I know. Let's test your skills girl! ☺)



 A.

B.

 C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

K.

L.

M.

N.

O.

P.


SO, AT FIRST I thought I would mix the stars up and give hints, but 'me tired' and I will post this under the guise that I am wanting to challenge ya'll in figuring out who they are without any hints. 

So Think.....


And Think.....


And Think.....



And Here are the Answers!....



A.
NORMA JEAN MORTENSON
★ MARILYN MONROE ★
1926-1962 (died at age 36)





one of my very favourite pictures of her






B.
★ LUCILLE DÉSIRÉE BALL ★
1911-1989 (died at age 77)








C.
HARLEAN HARLOW CARPENTER
★ JEAN HARLOW ★
1911-1937 (died at age 26)





D.
JANE ALICE PETERS
★ CAROLE LOMBARD ★
1908-1942 (died at age 33)





E. 
DORIS MARY ANN KAPPELHOFF
★ DORIS DAY ★
B.1924,  87 YEARS OLD




F.
ELIZABETH RUTH GRABLE
★ BETTY GRABLE ★
1916-1973 (died at age 56)







G.
MARLON BRANDO, JR.
★ MARLON BRANDO ★
1924-2004 (died at age 80)






H.
ARCHIBALD ALEXANDER LEACH
 ★ CARY GRANT ★
1904-1986 (died at age 82)









I.
FREDERICK AUSTERLITZ
★ FRED ASTAIRE ★
1899-1987 (died at age 88)








J.
VIRGINIA KATHERINE MCMATH
★ GINGER ROGERS ★
1911-1995 (died at age 83)








K.
MARIE MAGDALENE DIETRICH
★ MARLENE DIETRICH ★
1901-1992 (died at age 90)









L.
EUGENE CURRAN KELLY
★ GENE KELLY ★
1912-1996 (died at age 83)






M. 
ELIZABETH ROSEMOND TAYLOR
★ ELIZABETH TAYLOR ★
1932-2011 (died at age 79)












N.
AVA LAVINIA GARDNER
★ AVA GARDNER ★
1922-1990 (died at age 67)








O.
VIVIAN MARY HARTLEY
★ VIVIEN LEIGH ★
1913-1967 (died at age 53)







P.
MARGARITA CARMEN CANSINO
★ RITA HAYWORTH ★
1918-1987 (died at age 68)













I am stopping now, at the letter P.... 
for no Particular reason, except that I am Pooped from this Post already, and I am sure you are Peeved that I have taken up so much downloading time with all these Photographs. Not to mention that I am tired of looking at all these Pretty people, especially after I just had Oreo's + Milk for breakfast. Last thing I need to see is their Perfect skin and Perfect bodies! ha!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...