Miley Cyrus at the Kids Choice Awards 2011

Very exciting because it has been voted Best Film Favorite Actress at the Kids Choice Awards 2011, held Saturday April 2 in Los Angeles.

  • The actress, 18, ​​looked lovely in a Dolce & Gabbana dress as she posed smiling for cameras on the orange carpet of the awards.

  • When receiving his award, the actress said: "I'm very excited! Yeah! Thanks guys, I love you. Thanks for a Kids Choice Award for my fans .. you are the best fans in the world: the love! I want to thank my family for supporting me in all my projects as well as The Last Song. They are amazing. And of course I want to thank Liam for helping to make this magical movie and live an amazing and fun experience. You are the best, thanks for do not leave me! "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...